Thursday, December 2, 2010

BurgerQuest - 12/2/2010

We hit Five Guys at Colonial Brookwood Mall in Homewood, AL.

Holy Moley! Do good burgers exist! Yes!!! I went with the Cheeseburger with the following trimmings (gratis, of course):
  • Mustard/Ketchup
  • Lettuce
  • Tomato
  • BBQ Sauce
  • Jalapenos
  • Onions
This monster burger was phenomenal: moist, juicy, and flavorful. I'd have fought like a starving hobo if someone tried to take it from me. And fries... well, I'm not sure if I needed 7 metric tons of fries in my "Large" order, but it worked. Done up right in peanut oil, the fries were awesome.

Five Guys, our quest did not end in vain.

I will leave it out the various aerosol conversations that took place on the way back to the office. Suffice it to say, I may never look at a can of Reddi-whip the same way again.

And, MLONF, you plan like an @$$hole.

2 comments: